Lavelle Solicitors are one of the Ireland’s leading Personal Injury Law Firms. Our team of experienced solicitors has over 25 years’ experience handling slip, trip and fall accident claims.
We have a highly experienced team of personal injury solicitors, in our offices in Dublin, dedicated to dealing with all types of injuries and accidents.
What should you do if you have an accident in a Public Place?
If you have an accident in a public place which was not your fault you should;
- Report the accident/incident to an employee of the premises where the accident occurred
- Take notes of the accident and the details of the person that you reported the accident to. Also, record the details of any witnesses to the accident e.g. names, contact details etc.
- Take photos of the scene of the accident and photograph the item or area which caused the accident/injury
- Keep records and receipts of your costs and expenses related to the accident
What can you expect from us?
Lavelle’s Personal Injury Solicitors Dublin has built its reputation in this area by ensuring that personal injury claimants achieve the best possible outcome that the law will permit. Our dedicated team of solicitors makes a commitment to every client to maximise your compensation, to expedite the litigation process, and to act in your best interest at all times. Our solicitors have a deep understanding of the issues concerned, a proven track record and access to excellent technology to ensure that you get maximum compensation for your accident or injury.
Whether you have suffered loss, personal injury or damage you may be entitled to bring a claim for pain and suffering, loss of earnings, repair and replacement costs or any other losses attributable to your accident.
Why Choose Us
- 28 years’ experience with solid reputation in area of personal injury
- Award winning team
- Straight, no obligation advice
- Arrange a consultation within 24 hours
- Thousands of successful claims
- Nationwide advice
Our initial consultation will identify whether you have a case, how to go about claiming and how much your compensation might be worth. We will give you clear unequivocal advice about your chances of success and the anticipated value of your claim. If after talking to us you decide not proceed further you are under no obligation to do so and you will not becharged anything at all.
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement. This statement is made in compliance with RE.8 of SI 518 of 2002